Doctor & Insurance
Not feeling well during your holiday? A doctor can come to the Hotel upon request. Book at Reception.
Remember to bring your insurance certificate and passport with you. For medical help at all other times, please contact our Reception.
|Saturday, Sunday and public holidays||Closed|
The pharmacy in Playa del Cura is situated in the small shopping center just across the roundabout on the main road.
Pharmacy is Farmacia in spanish. It has a green cross as it's symbol.
Public holidays and weekends there is always a pharmacy on duty, which one is indicated by the pharmacy entrance. Please contact reception for further information.
If anything should happen on your journey and an unexpected cost occurs, you should file your claim with your insurance company.
Guests from Nordic countries who have purchased Gouda Insurance can refer to details in their Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish website where claim can be filed online. You’ll receive a reply the same day or the next following workday. You can also file your claim once you’ve returned home.
Our Reception / Help Desk can help you with the following:
- Provide directions to local medical services cooperating with Gouda Insurance
- Help with your claim
- Immediate assistance in an emergency
If You Feel Sick - Dos & Don'ts
If you or your travel companions feel ill, follow these steps to prevent spreading the illness to others:
• Always wash your hands before entering the restaurants or bars-
• At the buffet, let someone in your party serve food.
• Contact the Help Desk about having food delivered if you are too ill to leave your room.
• If your bed linens or towels are soiled, please call housekeeping or reception immediately.
• Use separate toothbrushes, flannels, towels, etc to help prevent spreading the illness to travel partners or family.
• Always shower before using the pool.
• Notify the Reception / Help Desk or pool attendant immediately if a vomiting or diarrhea outbreak occurs in common areas or the pool.
• If your kids are ill, please withdraw them from kids’ club activities and inform the kids club staff.
• Report any illness to your tour operator’s representative immediately.
• Don’t use the pool if you have diarrhea or have been vomiting – wait until you have been symptom-free for at least 48 hours.
• Don’t use public toilets if you’re still feeling ill – use the toilet in your room instead until you are symptom-free for at least 48 hours.
• Don’t let ill children attend children’s clubs or hotel events where they mix with other children.