Pool & Beach
We hope you’ll have a great time enjoying the pool and beach areas. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• The pools are open from 08:00-18:00. A lifeguard/pool attendant will be on duty. Please follow his/her safety rules at all times.
• The pools are closed from 18:00-08:00 for cleaning and safety reasons. Do not use the pools at this time.
• Not sure how deep the pool is? The depth is shown on the edge of the pool.
• Do not use oversized toys, pool rafts and floats in the pools. When in doubt, please ask the lifeguard/pool attendant.
• Do not reserve sunbeds with clothing/towels/etc. Hotel staff will proceed every morning with removing all items on the sunbeds.
• Cups, bottles and any glasses are not permitted in the pool / sunbed area for security reasons.
• For guests staying at Club Pool Suite, you may use the eco-friendly polycarbonate glasses in the terrace. These glasses are available in your room.
• Please be careful when walking in the areas around the pools as they can be slippery.
• Pool & beach towels are only washed upon request to minimize water usage and negative impact to the environment.
• Please place the used towel in the basket in your bathroom and we will change them.
• You can also bring your used towel to our Reception to exchange for fresh ones directly.
• Babies must wear swimming diapers in the pools. Swimming diapers are available at our Mini Market.
Read more about the pool & beach safety information here.